Friday, October 16, 2009

Tired...

Today I am very tired. I have started a new job. Well more I am an independent contractor actually... I have a newspaper route. I get up at 4am and head out to drive about 80 miles round trip of a newspaper route. I hate getting up early. I hate being tired and don't really like driving that much but I LOVE this job. Want to know why? I get to take my kids with me (in fact I have to until they start bringing the papers to Tremonton earlier) and I don't really work away from home and I bring in enough money to help my husband support the family. It is fantastic in my opinion. Today was the first day running the route by myself (the old driver trained me for two days, most people have more days then that in training...) and I had co-pilot Raven assisting me. It was fun. She helped my fold the papers, she threw them to the driveways (kind of) on her side and we played and joked around, and since McKenzie and Levi slept most the time we got some quality time. It was SO nice. We had a couple issues where we (I) missed the house and had to go back, and I may have hit the wrong house a time or two but I think I got it mostly right! LOL It is fun, and I am WAY tired, but hey it works and I get more time at home with my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment