Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Birthday my Little Sissy-Pants-and-Bugaboo!



New boots...



Yes she got two of the same toy... the extra is going to Angel Tree in her name!




Took her a minute but once she figured it out opening gifts is FUN!


The birthday girl!

Wow it is amazing to think that my beautiful little Mckenzie is now 2!! My precious princess whose smile will light up a room and whose laugh brightens my days is growing and growing! It seems like just a week ago we brought home this little bundle that so scared my big husband and now she is climbing everything, leaping from every height she can find and stealing hearts wherever she can! Happy birthday my sweet little one and thank you for coming into our family and bringing your wonderful spirit into our lives! You are truly special and I love you so much!

1 comment: