Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Park Fun

Hey all, can you believe it? Two in one week! Holy Smokes! This one is less narrative and more pics, cause after all that is what it is all about right? The pics of the kiddos! Who wants to read a long rambling story???? Anyways, some are from yesterday when the kids and I went ourselves to the Riverside Park (Mom's favorite cause there is LOTS of shade!) and the rest are from today when we went to Garland Park with some folks from our ward. Anyways, great fun was had by all! Enjoy!


This is Julia's son Jedidiah, he is just a few months older than Levi and quite the adventurer!


This is Julia's daughter Victoria. Sweet as they come!


Raven and some kids from the ward tossing a ball around, the two bigger boys were throwing the ball as far as they could and making me chase it so I let Raven plat in my place! LOL

Neat pic of Kenzie, I liked the "Frame" aspect of this one, though it would have been better 3-5 seconds earlier, sigh.


My daredevil child, she is about 4 feet from the ground dangling.


Kenzie and Jed playing commerce with rocks, though the Mom's weren't sure of the value system!

Levi at Riverside halfway up the hill, by himself! Another climber I tell ya!

Cutie Pie Raven!

McKenzie heard a rooster crowing and each time would go, "What Da HECK?"

These next three I love as they show how expressive my son is! This is normal for him to be this expressive. He is quite a card and generally has the family laughing over his adorable expressions!
Contemplative.

Curious.

Concerned.


I tell ya this kid LOVES the swing and if this is not enough proof, see the video!

2 comments: